Last updated [Aug 25th, 2020]
We respect the privacy of our users and every person who visits our sites https://www.zainur.com/. Here, Zainur – Home products and pet supplies – Zainur (“we”, “us”, or “our”) We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These policies apply to all the information collected by us when you use our services and website.
At https://www.zainur.com/, we offer the best deals among various categories of products to our users. We deal in almost all the categories of daily essentials, personal care, clothing, gadgets, types of equipment, fitness products, and many more.
Our office address.
NSW, Australia 2150
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the personal information that you provide to us when obtaining information about us or our products and services or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect from you will depend on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
The personal information we collect may include the following:
Name and Contact Details. We ask you for your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, email address, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We ask you for passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Information automatically collected
Some information will automatically be collected when you visit, use, or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about your use of our Site and other technical information. Suppose, If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address. This information is needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics.
Information collected from other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), as well as from other third parties.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and email address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you for related to your account, our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent.
- To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons.
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We only disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with the law, governmental order, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes.
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We only disclose your information where it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to our Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Our servers are located in Australia. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient without prior notice to you.
WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
No purpose in this policy will require us to keep your personal information for longer than 90 days past the termination of your account.
In case if there is any investigation or review or survey going on to your information, we will keep it stored until that process completes.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 16 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 16 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
Right to information – The purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the individual.
The right to access the Personal Information that is processed.
Right to erasure (”Right to be forgotten”).
Right to rectification.
Right to restriction of the processing.
Right to object (opt-out) to processing.
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions concerning this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer, at our email email@example.com.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.